Join our Team
We are always looking to hire good people. At Better Built Homes, Inc. we understand that our employees are the engine that makes our business go. We started BBH in 1997 and have been growing at a steady pace ever since and our people are a huge part of our success. We believe that the key to our continued success is retaining our great employees and continually hiring the hardworking dedicated people to not only grow our workforce but to add even more quality to it. We value and treat our people with the respect and dignity they deserve. So why join our team? Here
is a list of some of the things you can expect as a Better Built employee:
- Great hours. Monday-Friday 7:00am to 3:15pm is our 40 hour work week. Home early enough every day to enjoy your evening.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Full time year round work. Year after year
- All our work is local. No overnight travel
- Weekly paycheck. Direct Deposited into your account every Friday.
- Overtime pay. Anything over 40 hours in a week is time and a half pay.
- Overtime option. Typically Sat. over time is available for those who want to make some extra dollars at time and a half, but it's very rarely ever mandatory.
- Employees are treated with respect and dignity.
- Small family owned business atmosphere. Both owners are out in the field either working with or checking in on the crews every day. This means you will know your employer and have a real connection and relationship with us.
- Team atmosphere. At BBH we are a team. All our employees know each other and have worked on jobsites with each other. Many have been with BBH for years and quite a few have developed friendships and spend time with each other outside of work. We do our best to hire skilled hard working Framers, but we're also looking for good people. People that will easily fit in and become part of our team.
- 401K with Company match offered to Employees with 1 year or more employment at Better Built Homes, Inc.
- Lifts on most sites
- Room for advancement and advancement is encouraged.